Infinite Web Designs has been pretty busy these last few months and we want to share with you all of our new work. Check out IWD’s portfolio to see new logos for Longevity Care and Adventure Properties; as well as websites for Putnam Windows, Stamford Risk Analytics, Matt Andrew Photography, Kempo Academy for Martial Arts, and Fairfield County Woman.
While browsing, if you see something you like, give us a call at (203) 510.3134. We will sit down with you to discuss what we can do to help your business succeed. We offer a range of services and are willing to work within your budget.
Don’t need our help right now? Tell your friends! Our business is built on word-of-mouth, so we appreciate you passing along the word.
I received an e-mail recently entitled, “Cutting Costs In Tough Economic Times is a Reality.” The title struck me – it really got me thinking about how IWD stands apart from the competition.
A number of IWD’s clients come to us because they are looking to redesign their websites to utilize SEO and social media strategies. So how does this tie into cutting costs? Simply stated, if their sites had been designed and optimized correctly the first time, our clients would not have to allocate additional funds for a re-design.
At IWD, our team of professional designers, copywriters, programmers and optimization specialists gets it right the first time.
Unlike many of our competitors, we know a strong website is more than a pretty homepage – we deliver websites that are marketing tools designed and optimized to drive sales, support growth and to position our clients above the competition.
But don’t just take my word for it – click here to read what our clients have to say.
Leah Gangl recently joined the Infinite Web Design team as the Marketing & Account Rep. for Wisconsin. To get to know her better, here are ten interesting facts about our new team member.
1. I am originally from St. Paul, Minnesota. Since then, I have called Shoreview, MN; Eau Claire, WI and Mankato, MN home.
2. My first real job was as a Product Development Specialist for a company called The Occasions Group. It was my job to invent new products for weddings including favors, invitations, and centerpieces.
3. I do not, and have not ever had coffee. However, I do drink tea and lots of it.
4. I worked abroad in New Zealand for the Department of Conservation as a marketing and graphic designer.
5. I currently volunteer at the Eau Claire Humane Association. Spay and Neuter your pets!
6. I was a Kohls cashier for 3 years. I believe everyone should have the humbling experience of working a customer service job, especially during the holidays.
7. I have 2 gray cats named Gobo and Juno. They have bigger personalities than any human I know.
8. In college I was the president of PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) for a year.
9. I have visited 49 states; all I have left is Hawaii. I was lucky enough to spend many hours in a van with my family throughout my childhood.
10. I have a degree in mass communications with an emphasis in public relations. I also have a minor degree in promotional event planning and a certificate in advanced business communications.