I received an e-mail recently entitled, “Cutting Costs In Tough Economic Times is a Reality.” The title struck me – it really got me thinking about how IWD stands apart from the competition.
A number of IWD’s clients come to us because they are looking to redesign their websites to utilize SEO and social media strategies. So how does this tie into cutting costs? Simply stated, if their sites had been designed and optimized correctly the first time, our clients would not have to allocate additional funds for a re-design.
At IWD, our team of professional designers, copywriters, programmers and optimization specialists gets it right the first time.
Unlike many of our competitors, we know a strong website is more than a pretty homepage – we deliver websites that are marketing tools designed and optimized to drive sales, support growth and to position our clients above the competition.
But don’t just take my word for it – click here to read what our clients have to say.
Leah Gangl recently joined the Infinite Web Design team as the Marketing & Account Rep. for Wisconsin. To get to know her better, here are ten interesting facts about our new team member.
1. I am originally from St. Paul, Minnesota. Since then, I have called Shoreview, MN; Eau Claire, WI and Mankato, MN home.
2. My first real job was as a Product Development Specialist for a company called The Occasions Group. It was my job to invent new products for weddings including favors, invitations, and centerpieces.
3. I do not, and have not ever had coffee. However, I do drink tea and lots of it.
4. I worked abroad in New Zealand for the Department of Conservation as a marketing and graphic designer.
5. I currently volunteer at the Eau Claire Humane Association. Spay and Neuter your pets!
6. I was a Kohls cashier for 3 years. I believe everyone should have the humbling experience of working a customer service job, especially during the holidays.
7. I have 2 gray cats named Gobo and Juno. They have bigger personalities than any human I know.
8. In college I was the president of PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) for a year.
9. I have visited 49 states; all I have left is Hawaii. I was lucky enough to spend many hours in a van with my family throughout my childhood.
10. I have a degree in mass communications with an emphasis in public relations. I also have a minor degree in promotional event planning and a certificate in advanced business communications.
Infinite Mind Share is going el Loco! That is Taco Loco.
We’re beatin Cinco de Mayo to the punch and getting the margaritas flowing on e week in advance. Speaking of margaritas, Miguel and his team have created a special Infinite Mind Share margarita for the occasion. It’s sensational!
Date: April 27, 2010
Location: Taco Loco | 3170 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport, CT
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Be sure to invite all of your Tweeples!