Leah Gangl recently joined the Infinite Web Design team as the Marketing & Account Rep. for Wisconsin. To get to know her better, here are ten interesting facts about our new team member.
1. I am originally from St. Paul, Minnesota. Since then, I have called Shoreview, MN; Eau Claire, WI and Mankato, MN home.
2. My first real job was as a Product Development Specialist for a company called The Occasions Group. It was my job to invent new products for weddings including favors, invitations, and centerpieces.
3. I do not, and have not ever had coffee. However, I do drink tea and lots of it.
4. I worked abroad in New Zealand for the Department of Conservation as a marketing and graphic designer.
5. I currently volunteer at the Eau Claire Humane Association. Spay and Neuter your pets!
6. I was a Kohls cashier for 3 years. I believe everyone should have the humbling experience of working a customer service job, especially during the holidays.
7. I have 2 gray cats named Gobo and Juno. They have bigger personalities than any human I know.
8. In college I was the president of PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) for a year.
9. I have visited 49 states; all I have left is Hawaii. I was lucky enough to spend many hours in a van with my family throughout my childhood.
10. I have a degree in mass communications with an emphasis in public relations. I also have a minor degree in promotional event planning and a certificate in advanced business communications.
Infinite Mind Share is going el Loco! That is Taco Loco.
We’re beatin Cinco de Mayo to the punch and getting the margaritas flowing on e week in advance. Speaking of margaritas, Miguel and his team have created a special Infinite Mind Share margarita for the occasion. It’s sensational!
Date: April 27, 2010
Location: Taco Loco | 3170 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport, CT
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Be sure to invite all of your Tweeples!
Just in time for fishing season’s “Opening Day,” IWD is pleased to announce the launch of hookedonfishingcharters.com.
Hooked on Fishing Charters, owned and operated by Captain Rick DayHuff, is a small local fishing charter operating out of Norwalk, CT.
Infinite Web Designs created a brand identity for Hooked on Fishing Charters. From logo design, business cards, to a search engine optimized website, IWD created a consistent and cohesive marketing package. Hooked on Fishing Charters website is climbing the search engine rankings and is gearing up for a very busy season!
The best part is we got to try out the service and spend some time out on the water with Captain Rick. We had a great time and caught some very fish.
Check out their website and remember Hooked on Fishing Charters for your next fishing adventure!